AE courses, waitlisting and dropping
AE Course Enrolment
In light of recent questions regarding AE courses for 3rd and 4th year courses:
1. Please be aware that the number of spaces for courses on ROSI for all AE courses are only the spots available for students to request for the course, and does not reflect the actual number of spots available in the course.
2. If you have applied for any HMB AE courses, your status in the course will state “INTERIM” until August 4th. All results will be released at that point. It will then change into either “ACCEPTED” or “REFUSED”.
3. There is nothing you can do to improve your chances for getting into the courses. We will review all the information available to us when making these decisions.
4. Please check your UTOR email regularly to find information about ranking requested HMB courses in the order of your preference.
5. If you are refused from a course, you are more than welcomed to email us in early August to waitlist for courses (don’t forget to include your student number). We keep our departmental waitlist until classes start, and will enrol students if spots open up. Please include the word “WAITLIST” in the subject line.
For those students who don’t meet the priority category, or are refused during the first round of enrolment, you are able to waitlist for courses that you want. Please follow the instructions below:
1. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. Use “Waitlist” in the subject line.
3. Include your name and student number.
4. Include all courses that you wish to waitlist for, listed in the order of your preference.
You will receive a confirmation email back once your request has been processed.
For those students who wish to drop a HMB course, please email email@example.com with the following information:
1. Your name
2. Your student number
3. The course code
4. The word "Drop" in the subject line
We will process it as soon as possible. Thank you!